The 20th was Anna's birthday. She turned 10 years old. Wow she is growing up so fast. We didn't celebrate her birthday until the 22nd, because that is when Gerald was going to be home.
Taylor started a paper route on Monday..Holy cow...what a great responsibilty that is for her...or is that me..LOL!!! You know how that goes. She finishes drivers ed on Wednes day...then she can't get her license until Dec. Watch out everyone.
We didn't do much for the 24th. I worked of course. Gerald stayed out in the garden like he does in the summer time. It is growing good. I will have to put some pictures of it on here so that everyone can see. We are growing corn, onions, peppers, watermelon, pumpkins, and potatoes.
It is alot of fun to watch. Taylor did go to Logan with Mckenzie and her family. So she got to celebrate the 24th.
Nothing else happening around here. I can't wait until school starts, things will get back into a routine....I hope.
1 comment:
Happy Late Birthday to Anna! wow they grow so fast. I'm kind of glad that Darren is in UTAH. No driving until after he turns 15 in Sept.
Post a Comment