1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I, or Ryan or one of the kids had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
2 comments:
Okay here's to all of the ones that you left on my blog. Also I'll never forget the night Lisa, you and I went to Home Depot in Ogden and then drove back at 2am. Also the look on your face after Jeannie's accident when I showed up at the hospital to take you home. It is weird to be here because even after 2.5 years of moving away I still don't have a single friend who calls me just to see how I'm doing. Or who wants to run to Walmart in the middle of the night. Yes, you did help me paint lots of rooms but you were never ready to paint when I offered to help with yours. I love that you posted about you hitting your head, it was so funny that you drove over to ask but I was grateful that you weren't bleeding that time.
Wow, You are really making me think... I just remember you always being around Lori. I being younger then you I did not really get to know you growing up. I do remember you were on Girls Camp Committee my second year there. Just in case you don't remember me I am Lisa Watson's sister just younger then her. I found your link thru Lori blog.
Post a Comment