Friday, August 8, 2008

What a couple of weeks....

Well the last time I wrote we had just had Anna's birthday...Now we are into August. Christopher's birthday is on the 19th. Another birthday out of the way...no more until December. Let's see school starts in a week in a half..back to the old grind. We got all our school shopping done...Yeah..I am still alive and have a little bit of money...Amazing how when your kids get older things get more expensive. We are doing pretty good. Glad that summer is almost over. Go back to schedules, organization, and a cleaner house. Taylor starts her first year of high school. Wow she is growing up so fast. I am amazed at how fast she has grown into such a young lady. Anna will be in 5th grade, and Christopher will be in 4th. They grow up way to fast. Well I haven't done much except work and get kids ready to start school. I did get a chance to go to the movies with my friend. We went and saw Mama Mia!!!! Excellent movie. Recommend to everyone. We are going to SLC to meet my friend Lori in a couple of weeks. That will be fun. That is all folks. Til the next time. Hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment: