Tuesday, September 16, 2008
More news on My Dad....
So my dad went into the hospital today for his surgeries. Today they did an angigram to make sure that his heart could handle the surgery they have to do on his neck tomorrow. Everything is a go for tomorrow. They will do the surgery at about 7:00am. It will take about 45 minutes,as long as nothing goes wrong. They told my brothers that there is a very slim chance that he could have a stroke or heart attack during or after the surgery, so they will keep him in the hospital, in the ICU,until Thursday. Just to make sure that he does ok. The surgery is done on the neck just behind the ear. He will be sore for a couple of days, then he will have to go in again in two weeks to have the other side done. I will let everyone know how the surgery goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU DORK!! Why didn't you tell me about this when I called you tonight? I would have listened silly girl!! I am so sorry. Are you okay? Please let meknow if there is anything I can do. HOLY COW!!! I am calling you tommorrow!
By the way, Devin is looking pretty michevious down there, in your previous post.
Post a Comment