Sunday, September 7, 2008
Our Week In Preston......
Besides Christopher going into the ER, this week was pretty quite. We are back into full schedules this week. Piano,Dance,and work. So good to be back on a schedule.
Saturday, Taylor, Deanza(friend of Taylor), Debbie(Next door neighbor), and I went and had manicures done at the beauty school in Logan. That was alot of fun to do. And I love that it didn't cost me a penny.LOL! I have a friend that is going to beauty school and while she is doing her orientation we get things done for free. Next week hair...Yeah.
Update on my Dad. I know that it has been awhile since I have told you anything about him. The last time I mentioned him, he was suppose to get a pacemaker. Well he didn't get one, they decided that he was okay. Then this last Thursday, he again passed out at the temple. So, they checked him out and figure it was a clogged artery. So on Tuesday he will go in and unclog that artery.
That is what has been going on in our lives this week. Not very exciting I know..but who knows what next week will bring.
I really enjoy doing this blog. It is alot of fun to be able to write down the weeks events that happen in our lives here in Preston. Hey I guess this would qualify for journaling, right?! Write you all later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the blogs too so that I can find out what is going on in your life without having to talk to everyone! good luck to your dad.
Let me know what happens with your dad....Mom tried to pass out again today at church...luckily Curtis and I were standing right next to her and caught her....I'll update you on that when I have more info on what's going on.
Stitches, gardens and fingernails! I missed it all. I need to keep up on all this! You have been a busy girl!
Post a Comment