Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Deer watching season has begun......
So Gerald will come home tonight so that he can go deer watching(deer hunting) for the next few days. We are hoping that he actually gets a deer this year. That would be nice. I have been giving Gerald and Jack, our neighbor, a hard time about their deer hunting. I keep telling them that they just want to have quality time with each other and do MANLY things out in the woods. Like playing hunters.LOL!!!Last year all they would see is Moose. Maybe this year they will find a deer. I can always print out a picture of a deer so they know what they are looking for. Do you think that that might help? LOL!!!
We are finally getting over the flu here. Devin has had it pretty bad and so has Gerald. But I think that they are over it now. So that means only four more of us have to go thru it. YUK!!! Love winter time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You better print out that picture and give them written explanations too!!! LOL!!!
I might have to do that!!!LOL
I think they would have better luck if they got out of the truck! Tee Hee Hee!! Just kidding I don't really know what they do. I just know they really do only watch for deer.
Post a Comment