Here are the pumpkins from our garden this year. We only got 20 of them. For some of you, you know that isn't even half of what we usually get. We even tried white ones this year.
Nice pumpkins!! We only got seven, and thought that was super! I guess it is all perspective huh?
I think I would just stream lights through the trees, and hang some streamers down for the party. Do you need help decorating? YOu have a great yard for an outdoor Halloween party though.
2 comments:
Still great looking even though you can't supply the WHOLE ward with pumpkins. Oh I guess since we aren't there you don't need quite as many.
Nice pumpkins!! We only got seven, and thought that was super! I guess it is all perspective huh?
I think I would just stream lights through the trees, and hang some streamers down for the party. Do you need help decorating? YOu have a great yard for an outdoor Halloween party though.
Post a Comment