Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Quotes!!!!

Here are some Christmas Quotes that I looked at...Some are funny or just cute... 'I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included.'Bernard Manning 'I heard the bells on Christmas Day Their old, familiar carols play, And wild and sweet the words repeat Of peace on earth, goodwill to men! - Longfellow 'The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.' You know you're getting old, when Santa starts looking younger. Robert Paul 'Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.' Larry Wilde 'Christmas is the keeping-place for memories of our innocence.' Joan Mills 'Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.' Norman Vincent Peale

2 comments:

Shuman X Seven said...

How fun.. where id you find all of those?

proud mom! said...

Internet...just type in Christmas quotes...