Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Taylor is now 15!!! Yikes....
Well yesterday was Taylor's birthday. She is now fifteen years old. Wow. Never thought that I would have a such a beautiful and talented young daughter. She has been so much fun to watch grow up for the last fifteen years. I am excited to see what the next few years will bring.
She got to celebrate her day with friends. We went down to SLC sunday and picked up her friend from Cedar City. She is staying until Saturday. Then last night they went to Deanza's house and played guitar hero and watched movies with some other friends. Sorry no pictures. I have camera problems right now. Plus I wasn't at the party....I did get to play the guitar hero game. That is actually fun to play.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET GIRL. LOVE YA LOTS TAYLOR!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Taylor... Kenny had a great time at your party!
I also agree with your post below Christmas is great with little ones!
Post a Comment