Saturday, January 24, 2009

Work.....

Okay,so I was sitting at work tonight. I had just finished getting everyone settle for the night, had all the lights off, and actually finished with the laundry and my book work. Amazing, cause that doesn't happen very often at my job. I am usually still doing the book work when the graveyard person is coming on duty. Anyway, it was eight o clock and a visitor came thru the door. And the first thing he asks me is if I lived there or worked there. So I am wondering if maybe I have just been at my job for too long or maybe I do look as old as some of the residents here. So that is a scary thought. I am thinking that I have just been at this job too long. Maybe it is time for a change. Who knows. I just thought that it was kind of funny that this person asked me if I lived there. One these days I just might.

5 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh brother. You are not that old. Maybe he belonged in the home because he can't see. Happy birthday soon.

proud mom! said...

Never thought of it that way...

Shuman X Seven said...

Kerri you took the words right out of my mouth!!

I had a very enjoyable ice day though!!

Vicki, how is your dad??

proud mom! said...

My Dad is doing okay. He has to do insulin shots. And just like any othe elderly person he is slowly starting to forget things. He has a pace maker now.

Jeans said...

That place will do that to you. Lol