Friday, February 27, 2009

Fashion Show....!


Slideshow
On the 21st of this month,I took Taylor and Deanza to a Modbe Fashion show. Modbe is bringing out their new swimsuits. We had alot of fun. The swimsuits are very cute. They had fun picking out which ones they wanted. I had fun listening to their plans for the summer in their new swimsuits. Those girls remind me so much of me and my best friend when we were their age. It is great to see these girls look at these swim suits and really get excited to wear such modest swimsuits.

3 comments:

steve and lisa said...

Cute, cute swimsuits! What a fun day to spend with the gals!

Fiauna said...

Looks like fun. Love the swim suits. Can't wait for warmer weather!

John and Lisa said...

I discovered ModBe last summer ( my kids LIVE in swimsuits during the summer it seems, and need 2 or 3 per summer). I love it.