Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Toddlers say and do the cutest things!

So last night, in an attempt to get Devin to go to bed at a decent hour. Which is hard to do sometimes. I asked him if he wanted to lay down with me and make sure that I go to sleep. So, of course, he said yeah, and got his pillow and blankets, crawled up on the bed by me, and got comfortable. As we were laying there, he points to one eye, and says close eye mommy, then points to the other one and says the same thing. Then precedes to tell me to go to seep(sleep) mommy. I thought that was just too cute and funny. He says the funniest things, and is such fun to have in our home.

1 comment:

Shuman X Seven said...

I love Devin!! He is my little buddy!! Is he feeling better? I have never heard of Solvang. You will have to tell me about it.????