Saturday, June 6, 2009
Whirl Wind Time!!
Alot has happened since the last time I wrote. So I thought that I would update you. On May 28th Taylor tried out for the Air Bound Angels. This is a cheerleader competition team in Logan. She made the team. So now we have three days a week that she has to be at the gym in Logan for practices. Then on the 31st, we left for California. We have been running ever since. We made it to California on the 1st. The next day we went to the Le Brea Tarpits. That was alot of fun. Then on Wednesday we went to the Beach. That was fun to watch the kids go into the water and play. Then an Thursday, we went to a town called Solvang. For those of you that don't know what this town is, it is a small little Danish town up in the mountains in southern California. We got to see a bunch of interesting things. Especially people. Then on Friday we were suppose to go to a Dodger Game, but it was sold out. So we ended up going to Golf n Stuff in Ventura. This was an old hang out for me when I was in my teenage years. On Friday, the older kids and Gerlad went to the Santa Barabara Zoo. Then on Monday we are going to Disneyland. Then we will play around for a day or so at the beach again. I will post picture next week of our adventures and the interesting people we saw. This was just an update of what has been going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad you have been able to take a family vacation. You deserve it:)
Congrats to your daughter for making the team. It looks like you have a busy summer ahead of you.
Way to go Taylor!!! Welcome back!
Post a Comment