Sunday, August 2, 2009

July has come and gone!

Wow July left with a bang. It has been a busy month for us. At the beginning of the month I had my sister out visiting for a couple of days with her two kids. They ended up taking my kids to the fireworks on the 4th. Cause I was lucky and got to work. Then on the 20th we celebrated Anna's birthday. Sorry no pictures. I am a horrible mother. Happy Birthday Anna. She is now 11 years old. Growing up so fast. She will be in Junior High this year. Of course, Gerald and I spent our time working, cleaning, watching and spending time with our kids. We have also had some rough times this month. Nothing major,just a few rough patches. We made it thru and hopefully things will get better. Taylor went to cheer camp this last weekend. It sounded like she had sooo much fun. She made cheer captain for her squad. Congratulations Taylor. She is such a hard worker. Now we are into August. School shopping, School shopping, and more School shopping. Then school starts on the 26th for us. It seems that the summer has just flown by. How fast the days are going. Oh yeah we also have another birthday. Christopher will turn 10 on the 20th. Maybe I will get pictures.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I'm so glad that I got to spend time with you guys this last week. Miss you.