Well the month of October is over. Wow what a full month. My kids all had their costumes picked out. We had gotten Devin a lion costume at Old Navy. Anna wanted to be a vampire, and Christopher wanted to be one of the Blues Brothers. So we were set. Then a couple of days before Halloween, my two year old kept telling me that he wanted to be a Blues Brother, also. I kept telling him that he was going to be a lion, that he could be a Blues Brother next year. Come Halloween day, about two hours before we went trick or treating, he was very adamant that he was going to be a Blues Brother. So he won. So if anyone needs a brand new lion costume that has probably only been worn for about a total of 1 hour. I have one.
Taylor went out to Bonida, which is probably about 15 minutes north of Preston. That is where she spent her Halloween night. Her and her friends went trunk a treating, then a spook alley, and then watched a scary movie. This is a tradition out in Bonida for all the kids. She said it was alot of fun.
Christopher, Devin, and I went out to my friend Jeannie's for their trunk a treating. Then we went back to her house and played games. That was pretty fun. We ate some mummy dogs and just hung out.
Anna was suppose to go out trick or treating with her friend Sassy. But she ended up going out with some other freinds, because Sassy didn't make it back from SLC in time. Her parents wanted to do their own trick or treating at the car dealership. I am glad that Anna has alot of friends for when things like that happen.
All in all I think that my kids had fun on Halloween. I am sorry but I forgot my camera in all the stress of finding another costume for the two year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment