Well I am so behind in my blog. I did post a little bit about Christmas, but there has been a lot going on since then. Taylor had her 16th birthday. Wow. I have a sixteen year old in the house. She has been really waiting to turn sixteen. Can guess why? Bet you can't. No it wasn't because she could start dating, it was so that she could drive in Utah. By herself. My daughters priorities can be a little crazy sometimes. I would have went for the dating.
Then we had New Years Day. Didn't do much except work. We are such a boring family, lately. Then on the 15th of January my baby turned 3 years old. WOW! Time flies by fast. I can't believe that he is three years old. Amazing. Where has the time gone.
We all have been busy working and playing. Taylor is getting ready for Cheer Competition in Pocatello on the 13th of February. Gerald has been working, I have been working more. And the other three have been enjoying their time in the snow playing and playing with friends. We haven't done much this year so far. We have joined the gym here in town. They have remodeled it and put a Olympic size pool in. That will keep us busy as a family and getting in better shape. I will post pictures of Devin's birthday a little later. But for now this is our life in a nutshell.
No comments:
Post a Comment