Dress $***.**
Shoes $20
Nails $30.00
Hair $50.
On Prom night, a gorgeous sixteen year old, priceless!
Thursday I took the girls and we went into Logan with some friends. We did our nails and shopped. Girly things.We got some shoes for Taylor and jewelry.
Saturday, was Prom Night. Ryan came and picked Taylor up at about 11:00 am for their day date. I don't remember ever doing a day date when I went to the prom. That is usually when we did our nails, hair, makeup, etc. Boy times have changed. Anyway, Ryan took her skeet shooting. What a date. She had alot of fun. She hit the skeet on the first try.
She came home from skeet shooting, and the dressing up started. A friend of mine's daughter, Cash, came over and did her hair. Thanks so much for Cash. She is nine months pregnant and she still came over and did her hair. She looked beautiful. We made Ryan wait for about ten minutes. Taylor still had some makeup to put on and her dress. She is a beautiful princess. They looked real cute together.


No comments:
Post a Comment