Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The funny things Devin says or does!


So this cute little boy of mine has been busy this week. Where to start! Sunday in nursery he decided to kiss one of the little girls. Her name is Ella. He also told her that he was going to marry her. We thought that was kind of funny.   To go on to more antics of Devin. Monday I get a call from Sassy, Anna's friend, saying that Devin was over at their house. I asked how he got there, she said that he walked. When I left the house he was across the street playing with his friend Michael. He told me that he wanted to play with Ella. So off he went. I am surprised that this three year old knew how to get there.Again with Ella. I think I might be in trouble with this little girl and Devin. He seems drawn to her. We may have to keep our eye on this budding romance. Good thing that it is all in innocence.
I love my Devin. It is never a dull moment with him.

No comments: