Sorry that it has been so long since I have written on my blog. Since the last time that I have updated my blog, alot has happened.
School has started. The kids are enjoying school so far. Taylor is a Junior this year. She has already missed about 2 weeks of school, because she has MONO. Yes she still has the effects of mono. They say that it usually takes about 6 months to a year before you feel a 100%. But she is not contagious anymore. She did go to homecoming, but missed playing in the Powder Puff game. She ended up being a water girl. She also has been very busy with Cheer. They have been doing really good. They are going this Friday to Pocatello to cheer the football team at districts.
Anna is a 7th grader. She has just been hanging out with friends and going to school. She got to start Young Womens this year. In fact, she started on her birthday. So now I have two children in YW.
Next year I will have all three of them in YWYM. Wow they grow up so fast.
Christopher is now is 6th grade, and doing very well in school. He has also started scouts. He really enjoys going to scouts, and doing all the camp outs.
Devin, well he is Devin. He has also started Pre-school. It really has been good for him. He goes twice a week for 2hrs. Tuesdays they do teaching the first hour, then they do tumbling the second hour. Thursday the teach the first hour, and then they get to go swimming. He really enjoys it. When we remember they also have a class for 45 min. on Friday to do more tumbling.
Gerald has been out deer hunting. No he hasn't caught any deer yet. I think that it is just an excuse to hang out with the guys for a week so they can play mountain men.
Me, well I haven't done anything exciting. I stay home and go to work. So you would think that I would have enough time to write in my blog. Oh well, all I can do is try to do better now. I have a lot of pictures to put on here. So when I get a chance to figure which ones I would like to put on here, I will download them on.
In the mean time have a happy Halloween.
1 comment:
I can't believe how fast they are growing up. Miss you.
Post a Comment