Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Here it is another week. I spent Monday in Alpine, UT with my Dad. My sister and I took him for his stress test at the doctors office. This is a three hour test. So why he was doing this test my sister and I went out for breakfast, and she went and got her hair done. Then we picked him and ate lunch and ran errands for him. Cause until he gets his pace maker he is grounded. He can not drive...bummer.
I was actually able to leave all kids behind. That was nice. Haven't had time to myself like that in a couple of years.
Now I am sitting at home wishing I was asleep. I worked a grave last night. And have to go back to work at 5 tonight.
Not much else is going on..Pretty boring today. Tomorrow...will be a whole nother day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So he has to get a pacemaker huh?? When are they going to do that?
Who knows we are still waiting for the rest of the test to come back. It is hard for him cause he can't drive until they do the pace maker.
Post a Comment