Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My first Blog........

Well this is the first time that I have done a blog. I am sitting here wondering what to say for my first blog. My kids and I are sitting here watching tv. Favorite pass time at night. My husband is on the road to Billings, Montana.
So we live a pretty normal life. Not much exciting things happen, but alot of just funny events happen. We live are life trying to keep the one year old out of things and off of things. He is my climber. He likes to take hold of your finger and lead you to what he wants. He sees no need to talk...we just follow him and give him what he wants...Not good, I know. He is the youngest though, and probably the most spoiled.
My oldest, is my daughter who is 14, Taylor. She is definitely a teenager. She has the rolling of the eyes down pat. She loves dancing, clogging, and all the teenage things, like texting, laying around, sleeping until noon, and hanging out with friends,etc.
My second child Anna, who is 9 soon to be 10. Is my most dramatic. She loves to play basketball and is very much a social lite. She is a lot of fun to watch.
The oldest son is Christopher, who is 8 soon to be 9. He is very challenging. He is very inquisitive little boy..but loads of fun, and a big character.
My husband, Gerald, is a truck driver for Walmart. Enjoys it. Not the not being at home, but the work. When he is home he loves to be outside working on the garden and yard. I always say that I am a truck driver widow during the winter and truck drivers and garden worker widow in the summer. He works hard to provide for his family.
Now as for me, I am going nuts. I work anywhere from two to five days a week. Depending on how much they need me or if I take someone shift for them. I enjoy my work. There are times when I would like to get away from it sometimes, but for the most part I enjoy the people that I work for and the elderly that I take care of. I am also trying to lose weight. The other day I went in to the DMV to get my liscence renewed and my daughters driving permit...YIKES!! Stay off the sidewalks. She starts Monday. Anyway, I realize that I have gained way too much weight since the last drivers liscence. Kind of a reality check. Not that I didn't know that I gained weight, I just wasn't realizing how much I gained. So I am going to do the never ending dieting! We will see how it goes. I will keep you posted. I may even get brave and put before and after pictures on the blog site. Will see.
Before I have a book written, I will stop. I will make it a goal to write about each of us at least once a week. Hopefully that will happen. Until the Next ONE.....

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey look you figured it out...this will be fun to blog together as well as everything else we do...I love ya!!