Friday, July 18, 2008
The Pioneer Trek....
Well as I said in the last blog, my sister and neice left for home. Then on Monday I got up at 4:00 am so that I could take Taylor to Franklin, to go on the Martin Cove Pioneer Trek. She was gone for four days. She got back last night. It sounded like she had fun. She said that it was tiring, long, hard, and fun. On Wednesday, she said that they hiked 17 miles. That is alot of miles to do with a handcart.
The rest of us stayed home in a cool house. Iworked and Gerald stayed home and watched kids and cleaned out my big freezer. It is a good thing that I have him, cause my freezer would never get cleaned out by me..LOL! Gerald went back to work on Thursday. Anna birthday is on Sunday. She will be ten years old. Man these kids grow up so fast. Well that is it until next week. We will chat later. Love ya all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is surprising how fast they grow. Darren will leave on a mission in just over 4 years!
Post a Comment