Monday, November 10, 2008

Fingerprinting.....

So Gerald's liscense is up for renewal in December, and because he is hazmat and commercial, we had to get him into the government computers to see if he is a terrorist. So it is a long process. He had to go take the driver's test. He did pass that. Then we get online and do the background check to make sure he is not a terrorist. Then you have to go to Soda Springs and do the fingerprinting. Then we wait, to find out if he has ties to the terrorist. This is all so that he can haul hazmat loads maybe twice a year. What a process. So I will let everyone know if he is a terrorist or not...I bettin not..LOL!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I thought that was the whole reason that you moved to Preston was to hide! I miss you too. Mostly the days we could just watch movies and shop and not TEACH school all day!!

proud mom! said...

Yep...or painting....LOL