
I got home today from taking Taylor and her friend Kenzie out to lunch. And there in our mailbox was a post card from Christopher's school teacher. It is basically telling him that she was impressed with his hard work and that she appreciated all the help that he gives in the class. I love teacher like this. We have such a hard time with him at home sometimes, that it is good to know that he is doing well in school. That will be such a big deal for him to see this postcard. And it should be. I know that he is a good kid, and it is always nice to know that your kids are behaving in school,or anywhere he goes. It doesn't go just for him..All my kids do wonderful in school. I don't know where they got it from. School was never my favorite, but it sure seems that it is my kids. Thank you for all those teachers out there that take the time to teach our kids, and also to take the time to write them a note to tell them that they are proud of our kids. Way to go Christopher...You are growing up to be such a good kid.
1 comment:
Great Job Christopher! It is awesome to get praise!
Post a Comment