Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting in the mood for Christmas......

Had to change...need to get in the mood for christmas. I know that it is early, but I was getting to where I needed the change on my blog. So I think that people should start sharing some memories of christmas tradition in their families. We had a couple. One that I think that everyone has, is opening their pj's on Christmas Eve. Another one of ours is to go up to the mountains the day after Thanksgiving and get a tree. We didn't do this last year and probably won't this year because a little one year, that we won't name. He likes to get into things a little to much right now. Another, that my family use to do is to have pineapple boats. My dad use to get fresh pineapple and we would cut them in half and put different kinds of ice cream and toppings, and eat it. That was always fun. So I have done mine, or at least some of mine. I encourage the rest of you to get on your blogs and remember Christmas past, and share those memories of christmas. Help us all to start getting in the Christmas spirit of giving and traditions. Have Fun!!! Yes I have written alot today...Had a day off and my mind has been going a mile a minute. Let us also remeber what Christmas is really about.

2 comments:

Shuman X Seven said...

We open Pj's on Christmas Eve too! I love Christmas!!

Kerri said...

You could draw one. Christopher was so happy with me that year!!