Wow!!! Sixteen years!!! Who would have thought that I would be married for sixteen years, with four kids, one of them a teenager. Well, Gerald and I have been married for,you got it, sixteen years. That is a long time. It has been an amazing sixteen years. Gerald is a good husband and father. Couldn't ask for anyone better. He works hard, and loves to have fun. It has been a great sixteen years. We have had ups and downs, but who hasn't. That is what makes a marriage strong. We went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. We are such party animals. That was our night last night. It was good to get out, without kids, and with out having to fight off the one year old from our meal. Love you lots Gerald. And it is a privilege and delight to be married to you for sixteen years. Lets go for another sixteen. Yes, that is Gerald and I....LOL!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Sixteen Years !!!!
Wow!!! Sixteen years!!! Who would have thought that I would be married for sixteen years, with four kids, one of them a teenager. Well, Gerald and I have been married for,you got it, sixteen years. That is a long time. It has been an amazing sixteen years. Gerald is a good husband and father. Couldn't ask for anyone better. He works hard, and loves to have fun. It has been a great sixteen years. We have had ups and downs, but who hasn't. That is what makes a marriage strong. We went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. We are such party animals. That was our night last night. It was good to get out, without kids, and with out having to fight off the one year old from our meal. Love you lots Gerald. And it is a privilege and delight to be married to you for sixteen years. Lets go for another sixteen. Yes, that is Gerald and I....LOL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary. I hope it was a great day. Time sure does seem to fly by now that you look back at it.
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! I have you beat by 6 months.
Post a Comment