Monday, December 15, 2008

Shopping!!!!!

I can't believe that there is only 9 days left to shop! And I just started. Gerald and I finally went out today and did a little bit of shopping. It took all day. We went to Brigham City and shopped, of course, at Walmart. Have to keep my husband in business. Anyway, we also had lunch at Pizza Hut. We haven't done that in years. It was nice to have a trip down memory lane...The last time I was at a Pizza Hut was probable in my twenties. Yes, I am that old....Then we went to Logan. And yes we shopped at Walmart there too, but we also went to other stores...It was nice to be able to spend the day out with my husband. We haven't done that in a long time.Unfortunetaly, we are not done yet. Who knows maybe I will be done after christmas!HAHA.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

FUN! I miss our shopping days.

Shuman X Seven said...

Don't worry, I don't have my shopping done yet either. I still don't know what to get Matilee.