Saturday, December 13, 2008
Warp Speed !!!
I can't believe that in another week in a half Christmas will be here. Time is going by so fast. I just got thru decorating my house. The only thing that I haven't done is put the light up around my window. That probably won't get don't this year. But we have are small little fake tree up this year. When I get my camera fixed, I will take a picture of it. Hopefully next year we will be back with the real trees.
As far as Christmas shopping, hum, not yet. Yep you read right. I haven't started yet...This is the slowest I have been on Christmas shopping in a long time. Just haven't wanted to go. But we will get there.
Other news in the family. My Dad collapsed again, a week in half ago.This time he was in Circut City. They ended up putting a pace maker in. Now he is staying with my brother in West Valley. Besides that nothing else is going on. We have been pretty busy with work, school, piano recitals, and dance performances. It is that time of year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am in the same boat... I have not started to do Christmas shopping yet. Where did the time go?
You are making me feel better... I still haven't even decided what to get Matilee.
How was your trip to SLC?
How is your dad?
Post a Comment