Sunday, February 1, 2009

I can't believe it is February....

Time flies by fast when you are having fun. I can't believe that January just flew by. Now it is february. Alot to celebrate. Valentine's Day, President's Day, and the day I turn a year older. It is amazing how time flies by so fast. We get going in our daily lives, and I know that sometimes I forget the little things. So this Saturday I am taking my girls out for girls day. We haven't done that in along time. My kids are growing up so fast, that before I know it, they will be out of the house and on their own. It will be alot of fun to take my girls out, and just do girl things. Then my husband will have to take the boys out also. And have some male bonding time. Christopher will really love that. So I think that this will be the month of bonding and showing our love for each other even more so. Not that we don't do that already. But I think that we need to do something like this with our kids every month. Because I know that especially Taylor, who will only be with us another three years before she goes off to college, is growing up so fast.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Happy Birthday! We sure miss you.

KJones said...

Hi
I put you on our link list. I lOVE all your cute pictures of your kids! You are just starting the girl-teenager-emotional-roller-coaster stage!! Hee Hee! Good luck!! Kelcey has a boyfriend and I could just shoot her, bury her and not even think twice about it! Just Kidding! It has been a lot of fun having my daughters but also fun having the boys. You have the same - two and two! Aaron and Fiauna have a blog and Heather and Jason. I cannot remember the names of their blogs, but if you go to the right of my text they are Cheshires and Fiauna. Fiauna also has a blog where she is writing a book. It is really cute! She is so talented! Well, better go watch American Idol! My kids LOVE that show! Have a great day! Love ya!! Lisa

KJones said...

Opps! I just saw that I am under Kelcey's gmail account! Sorry! It is me - your cous! Lisa