Monday, April 13, 2009

New Title....

Okay, so I just had to change the title. I am always changing the background, but I haven't changed anything else. So, this time I decided to change the title. Felt that I needed a new one. I also changed my kids pictures. More up to date ones. But I am having problems getting them bigger. So if anyone has suggestions for me, let me know. So enjoy the title, cause I have a feeling this summer is going to be like that, a Wild Life....for a few months anyway.

1 comment:

John and Lisa said...

I love your blog, love the title! I love how you change it up once in awhile too. I'm too boring to change mine! I guess I should try it once in awhile too! One suggestion....I don't see any pictures of you on your blog! Put some of you on there!!!