Okay having a two year old in the house has been so much fun. He is such a vibrant little boy. And very smart. But I think that when he gets older we are in trouble. Big trouble. This little boy knows exactly what he wants. He loves watching Dora and Handy Manny.
The other day when I was at work, Gerald was playing around with him and he kept saying that he wanted a Handy Manny toy. So Gerald thought that this was an opportunity to maybe start potty training our child by bribing him with a toy. Not going to happen. Gerald told him that he would get him a Handy Manny toy if he went potty in the toilet. Devin told him "No, you get me the toy first, then I go potty in the toilet. Gerald said that he did this several times with him. I think that we are in big trouble with this little guy. He is already trying to negotiate things with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment