Monday, March 15, 2010

Potty Training!

Potty Training. I have four kids, three of them I never had to potty train. They just started wearing big kids underwear, and that was it. My Devinator. Well we worried about him. I was not sure how to potty train him. He wanted nothing to do with going potty in the toilet. I was kind of worried that he would be 5 and going into kindergarten wearing diapers. LOL! Then last week on Tuesday. It happened. Daddy I want to wear big kid underwear. And that was it. He has been going in that bathroom all by himself . We only had one day of accidents.
I am so excited to be done with diapers. So if anyone needs advice on potty training, don't come to me. I have no clue how to potty train. Mine just do it on their own.
Congratulations Devin, for being such a big boy. We are proud of you.

No comments: