This last week end was State Cheer Competition for Taylor. It was a lot of fun. I went up with one of the other cheer mom's. We had a slot of fun. We spent the whole weekend up in Boise. The girls missed placing by a 1/2 point. That is disappointing, but they were awesome to watch. What a great experience for Taylor. I am really proud of attitude and outlook on the way it ended. She just is such a good sport on things. She was disappointed that they didn't place, but new that there is next year. And that they just need to work a little harder. I wish that we could all have that attitude on things. Here are just a few pictures. Sorry they aren't the best picture. I think that I need a new camera. When they had out the awards, all the teams go out onto the floor. It was cool too see all those teams out on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment