Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The past exciting week....

Well I just thought that I would catch everyone up on what is going on. Last week I had my sister staying with me. She has been out here for about a month, but with what has been going on with my dad we haven't spent much time together. So last week was out week. We just played games and shopped. It was fun. We also became a Wii family. We now get to enjoy playing the Wii. It has been alot of fun to have. We have been having bowling tournaments. My sister took my kids to Bear Lake on Wednesday for a swim in the lake with my brother that lives in Nibley, UT. We do this every summer with him. What a fun tradition. Me and Devin did not go. We stayed home and enjoyed the peace and quiet. At least as much as you can with an active one year old. Devin is finally in the nursery at church. What a great invention for moms. I work in the library, so it is nice to finally have him in the nursery. I was getting scared that he would pull out all the pictures. What a mess that would be. Cindy and Heather, my sister and neice, left sunday to go back home. So now we are trying to get back into the normal routine. That is all for now.....write more next week.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Well some people don't ever call or write. Nice to see you have a blog then I can at least keep up on your life. Luckily even though Darren will be 15 in Sep I don't have to deal with driving for another few months!