Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Twilight Event.....
So Taylor and her friend Deanza, have been bugging me to take them to the midnight showing of Twilight this next Friday, for about a month. I finally told them Sunday that I would. I got online to get the tickets, and they were sold out. So a friend of mine said that she would go to the box office and see if she could get them there. Jeannie calls me up and said, you are very lucky, they had sold out for all showing,except the midnight, they had three tickets left. What luck....
So Friday night, while all you smart people are sleeping, I will be at the theatre with two teenage girls watching Twilight. It will be fun. The girls are so excited to go....And Jeannie, being the good friend that she is, will take my two boys for the night. Anna will be at a friends house..So we are set for the party on that night...WISH ME LUCK!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, I bought our tickets about 2 weeks ago. This is the thing though, not only do my kids have school so do I. Besides I wanted to be able to stay awake during the movie. We are going to the
Friday Matinee with Deena and her kids.
Have fun... I am going to sleep, and wait until I the theaters are less crowded..it doesn't make my teeenager too happy, but oh well..... she will survive right! You have always been nicer than me!
Post a Comment