Saturday, November 22, 2008
Twilight Movie....
Well talk about an experience...Let me tell ya, we got to the theatre at 9pm. Now remeber we were going to the midnight showing. The girls stood in line to wait for good seats. I sat out in the car with Devin and Christopher, cause they were going with my friend Jeannie to her house. She was at the 9:15 show. Smart women. Then we finally go into the movie at about 11:30pm, and actually got good seats. It was a good movie. I don't know if it was worth lack of sleep, but it was a very good movie. I would go see it again. It was fun to take Taylor and Deanza to a midnight showing. We didn't get home until about 3am. It was worth it to spend time with my teenage. I don't get that very often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We went a few hours later today.... i liked it too, but was a little disappointed it didn't follow the book very well. But it was still pretty good. You are pretty nice to go to the midnight showing though, I have to hand it to you!
Jess Kathryn and I loved it. I thought it was really fun! We went out to dinner afterward and because we were with my five nieces and nephews and Deena they had kept us a place in line while I was getting there from work! we had an awesome night!
Post a Comment