
Ward Christmas parties are always fun. At least I enjoy them. We had alot of fun. They had the kids sing and dance, the young women got up and sang a song. Then we had the some of the Relief Society ladies get up and sing a song. Then Bro. Fackrell, who is in our bishopric, Bro. Smith, and Bro. Lewis got up and sang a song that I hadn't heard. I wish I knew how to put video on here. But the song was really cute and funny. Then of course we sang carols and Santa Claus came and visited the kids. Here are my three youngest with Santa.
2 comments:
Oh I miss Preston. I can't believe that I am in charge of our ward Christmas party again this year. We are excited but I miss YOU GUYS!!
At least you brought you camera! I didn't get any Santa photos at our party. I always forget to do that.. You had a pretty good Santa though... WOW! I like ward parties too.. most of the time.
Post a Comment