Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Spring Break......!
Just to catch everyone up. Not a whole lot going on. Kids are off for Spring Break. Taylor didn't make it for Cheerleading this year, but the coach would really like her to try out next year. The coach said that she would have been on the team if the school would have let her put extra girls on. Let see, what else, Taylor has also started a new job. She is now working at BigJ's. For those of you that haven't been to Preston. It is a fast food place. It will be different for her. I am so proud of Taylor she works hard. And is learning to take things in stride. Her comment for not making the team this year was "There is always next year!" What a great attitude she has. So she has decided also to take so gymnastics and cheerleading classes this next year to gain more experience and help in that area.
As for the rest of us, we are working. I pretty much work this whole week. And I am trying to get my house cleaned. But I feel that I am just not getting anywhere. I have also been down to Primary Children's this last week end to help out a friend. She has her 7month old in the hospital there. Hopefully will be able to come home soon.
That is our exciting week. Not a whole lot happening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry about Taylor. Glad the Jeannie's baby is doing better.
Hope you're having a great week of Spring Break. (Ours was a couple of weeks ago.) Sounds like your daughter Taylor has a great attitude. Tell her that's the best! Everyone gets disappointed at some point in their lives...sometimes a lot. But her great attitude will make all the difference!
Too bad about the cheerleading, but it sounds like she's got he right attitude.
Post a Comment